Thursday, September 13, 2012

Gift Giving-what is enough?

This is totally random, but it just came to me. I am not a huge gift giver. It's bad, but I feel that the people around me typically buy what they want and there is so much excess in the world. Just because. I'm all about giving people things they need. But, that isn't even what this is about and I am rambling. This is about celebrating Christmas with Charlie. Ok so technically this is his 2nd Christmas, but he will be understanding things more now as a 15 month old. (Not really, but you know what I mean.) Going back to the bad thing or I guess it would be called guilt. The joys of being a Mom and being a Catholic. :) Anyway, I am afraid that my gift giving tendencies won't be enough for my kids. I see peoples pictures of Christmas morning on facebook and I literally have to pick my jaw up off the floor. It is overkill. So I guess I want to strive to be somewhere in the middle and be balanced. I am afraid I will lean to far to the side of not enough. Last year we gave Charlie a book and a play mat. He loved them and still reads the book all of the time. He was also 3 months old. Anyway, I am trying to figure it out. I love the idea below, but I am wondering if it is enough. If you have any advice I would love to hear it. Thanks in advance. Love, Santa ;)


4 gifts

No comments:

Post a Comment