Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Daily ramblings

This post is partially to bitch and then also just to remind myself down the road what life was like. Right now I feel like a bad Mom. Charlie has been upstairs in his crib for the last hour talking and playing in his crib. he isn't crying he never really does anymore when we put him down for a nap, but today I'm worried he won't nap. See today we are off schedule. Why you may ask? Well, I got a call at 8:50 saying that we were to have a showing between 10-11 so I kicked it into high gear. But for now lets just start at the beginning.

6:20 wake up/shower/feed Grace/let her out/open computer/start doing some work
7 feed Charlie/change diaper
8:15 make eggs for both Charlie and myself, we both eat breakfast. He isn't very interested in it. Change his diap again poppy/come back downstairs to play. I attempt to take a picture for his birthday invitation-failure as he doesn't like to keep hats on.
8:50 the call
8:51 AM start cleaning kitchen
9 AM C usually goes down for a nap so I decided in order to get everything done/get out of the house I would just lay him down/change another poopy diaper (oh joy)
9-9:50 clean the bathroom, bedroom, kitchen, playroom, office. get Charlie dressed (FYI he never fell asleep. He just talked in his crib), load Grace/Charlie in the car/head to my sisters/call real estate agent to discuss price change etc.
10:15 arrive/feed Charlie/hang with my niece and help her clean the kitchen while Charlie plays
10:45 drive to Kindermusick
11:15-12 Kindermusick class-super fun, my sis in law came and brought my new nephew Frankie :)
12-12:15 work emails in the car
12:15-1 Charlie falls asleep within 5 minutes of driving and I realize I now need to make the car trip longer since I won't be able to get him back down for a nap till later. Pick up Chik Fil A and drop off lunch for Abby to thank her for dealing with Grace, load up Grace and head home, attempt to eat lunch while driving, toss fries into the back of the car to keep Grace from barking and waking up Charlie
-talk to Mike who came home for lunch, word on the street no realtor signed in/all the lights are still on-SERIOUSLY!!-contact real estate agents office and find out what the word is. no clue-still haven't heard back from them yet, while waiting went to get gas, bought a car wash, then realized car wash temporarily closed. Bummer

I won't bore you with the rest. If you've read above it basically has been work, feed Charlie, deal with house stuff etc. This has been my life for the past two months.

Here is what makes me mad: Charlie missed his morning nap and is now off schedule, I missed my morning hour of time to work because I had to clean and for what NOTHING. The agent didn't even show up or call and my house is still for sale. On the bright side my house is now clean and I'm lucky to have family who will let me crash at their house. I'm also lucky to have a flexible job, but most of all I'm lucky to have a happy and healthy family! All in all its a bummer and a pain in my butt, but life goes on.



No comments:

Post a Comment