Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Week 30: My Pregnancy Journey

How Far Along: 30 weeks

Size of Baby L: 3 lbs 15.7" according to Babycenter. According to our ultrasound measurements 3lbs 5oz.

Total Weight gain: 23-24 lbs

Gender: Boy

Movement: Movements are a lot smaller. Baby L has had some hiccups and I think I felt his head shift the other day.

Sleep:Still pretty decent. I wake up probably 3 times a night to use the restroom. Leg cramps still waking me up so I have to stretch. Also, I get really hot, but for the most part its been decent.

What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach or back. Also, laying on my stomach to read books.

Cravings: Watermelon. I had a craving for sour cream and onion chips and we got a bag on our way home from Indy. Satisfied it perfectly. I've been trying to eat healthier so luckily the cravings haven't been bad.

Symptoms: Fatigue, leg cramps, being hot and a few braxton hicks contractions.

Nursery Stats: Still waiting on the furniture. The glider should arrive this weekend and the crib hopefully by next weekend. Fingers crossed.

Best Moment of the Week: Celebrating baby L's upcoming arrival with family and friends in Indy. It was great to see everyone and relax. Also, loved swimming laps in the pool at Mike's parents house Sunday morning. Quiet morning with the sun shining down on the pool. It brought me back to swim lesson days. Oh and I almost forgot the relief in finalizing my work schedule.

Big Decisions: Finalized my schedule for when I come back after maternity leave.

Back later with 3D ultrasound pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment