Thursday, March 17, 2011

Welcome! Fancy meeting you here! In all of my days I would have never expected that I'd be writing to you on a blog. Some of you may say, "That's crazy! You always talk about blogs and starting one." In reality I never thought I would have the confidence to put my world out there. So now you're probably wondering why I'm here then. To be honest the main reason I'm writing is to share our growing family with those who are far away, but near and dear to our hearts. Along with this I'll also be sharing recipes, crafts and home projects. So you're going to get a smorgasbord. Some things will interest you and some won't, so read what you would like. We look forward to sharing our adventures with you!

Happy St. Patrick's Day! 

Kegs n Eggs 2011



xoxo

K

No comments:

Post a Comment