Friday, May 6, 2011

Is this insomina? I've never met you before...

If you know me, then you know that sleep is never an issue for me. M laughs at me because at the end of the day it usually takes me about three pages of my book and I fall asleep with the book open and my glasses still on. Tonight is a different story. I fell asleep around 10:15 and woke up at 12:30 and have been wide awake since. What's been on my mind:

1. Schedule for the baby (yes, veteran Moms, you are probably laughing right now). I started reading Babywise and I just finished the chapter on feeding. So that's where my brain is and it's awesome.... Nothing like having five months of being pregnant left and already worrying about a schedule. A girl can dream right.

2. Cribs. Good lord. There are so many brands and models and blah blah blah. I saw Babies R Us has 20% off of their nursery furniture until the end of May so this has put me into overdrive to make a decision. Really...sometimes I wish this decision could be simpler.

3. This should be number 1 because I'm sure this why I actually got out of bed. Most of the time when I can't sleep I just surf the Internet on my phone. I was hungry. I had a piece of peanut butter bread and a glass of milk (Sorry G.)

4.Finally, or at least hopefully I'm thinking about how tired I am going to be at work tomorrow. Hopefully, I can get to bed in the next 15 minutes so that I can get at least 3 more hours of sleep.

Alright time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment