Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Week 20: My Pregnancy Journey

Halfway there!!

How Big is the baby?
Our little banana:

This week baby L is about 10" in length from head to heel and weighs ~10.5 oz. Tomorrow we will know more about the baby's size and much, much more.

How I'm changing?
I continue to gain weight. I say this like it shouldn't be happening. I'm not quite sure what my total weight gain is, as the scale has been fluctuating in the last few days. I would say total weight gain at this point is between 8-9 lbs. Here is my picture halfway through:

 Oh and here is Grace's appearance for the week. Poor thing. It looks like my belly is smashing her head ;)


What else is going on?
Sunday we celebrated a wonderful mother's day at my sister's house. I'm so grateful for all of the wonderful mothers I know. Each and every one of them has taught me what it means to be a great mother.

Tomorrow is the big day. Looking forward to seeing Baby L. 

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete