Thursday, August 4, 2011

Week 32: My Pregnancy Journey

Sorry no pic. Haven't had the chance to snap a photo. Just imagine a giant whale. ;)

How Far Along: 32 weeks

Size of Baby L: 3.75 lbs 16.7" according to Babycenter.

Total Weight gain: 26-27 lbs

Gender: Boy

Movement: Movements have been less kicks and more shifts of him moving around. According to my checkup on Tuesday, baby L is head down.

Sleep: Getting a little more difficult. Waking up to use the restroom several times a night and flipping and trying to get comfy. Also, this week has just been H-O-T again! The excessive heat warning broke last night so today's high is only suppose to be 92* instead of 106* with the heat index yesterday.

What I miss: Sleeping on my back or belly. Normal clothes. Being able to paint my toe nails.....

Cravings: Nothing much. I am back on my egg kick like I was during the first trimester. At least I'm getting more protein in.

Symptoms: Peeing a lot, had some feet swelling, which isn't surprising because of the heat. It's gone down. Fatigue, shortness of breath.

Nursery Stats: The crib is in!! Hopefully, picking it up in the next few days and setting it up. For those that missed the drama, it is not the same on we ordered three months ago. Come to find out, three months later, that the crib we purchased was on back order and would hopefully be in by the end of September. This has been a pain in the a**. Can't wait to see what the crib looks like and get the room a little bit closer to finished.

Best Moment of the Week: Nothing big. Just lounging around with Mike this weekend and going out to breakfast on Sunday.

Big Decisions: Had to decide on a new crib. I guess that was a big decision....

No comments:

Post a Comment