Friday, August 12, 2011

Week 33: My Pregnancy Journey


How Far Along: 33 weeks

Size of Baby L: 4 lbs 17" according to Babycenter.

Total Weight gain: 28-29 lbs

Gender: Boy

Movement: Hasn't been a ton, but baby boy sure does love Edy's Fruit Bars (Popsicles). Every single time I eat one, which is probably everyday, he always moves afterward.

Sleep: Just waking to switch which side I am sleeping on or to go to the bathroom. Still able to sleep pretty well, but so far no major
 interruptions.

What I miss: Having a normal non-pregnant body. Bending over is a chore. It's not terrible it's just awkward. I'm starting to feel very huge, which doesn't help the self-esteem.

Cravings: Edy's Fruit Bars :)

Symptoms: Same as last week with a bit of heartburn mixed in.

Nursery Stats: The crib is up and we were finally able to put the beautiful crib skirt my mother in law made on to it. My brother is finishing up the bookcase and we need to hang artwork. Night stand is ordered and just needs to be put together. For the most part it's coming together.

Best Moment of the Week: Brain freeze. I can't think of anything. I was very excited to finally learn our crib was here!!

Big Decisions:Again brain freeze. Nothing major.

No comments:

Post a Comment