Thursday, August 25, 2011

Week 35: My Pregnancy Journey

How Far Along: 35 weeks

Size of Baby L: 5 1/4 lbs (size of a honeydew melon) 18" long according to Babycenter.

Total Weight gain: 30 lbs (? don't know this week) I decided I'm just going to let my doctors appointments be my weight ins. I have an appointment next week and then I start going every week.

Gender: Boy

Movement: Not anything too big, but bumps and I can feel him shifting around.Hiccups, typically in the morning.

Sleep: Oh sleep, how we use to be best friends. Now between waking up to flip and go to the bathroom I think about everything that needs to be done. I also question every little ache and twinge wondering if he is coming sooner than later. I have less than five weeks till my due date, but in the scheme of things he could come in 2 weeks. All I do know is I need to work on relaxing. My stress level has been too high and I need to remember what's important and that's my little guy.

What I miss: The days when shaving my legs was easy. As well as weeding the yard. I've definitely had to learn how to slow down.

Cravings: Sugar

Symptoms: Fatigue, Achey hips, Swollen feet/hands. Constant thinking and worrying. Is that a symptom or is that just motherhood?

Nursery Stats: No changes here this week. All of his clothes and gear covers are washed. We should be putting the finishing touches together this week or so.

Best Moment of the Week: My memory is failing me.

Big Decisions:Nothing in particular this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment