Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Week 25: My Pregnancy Journey

Pregnancy Stats:

How Far Along: 25 weeks

Size of Baby L: about 1 1/2 pounds and about 9 inches crown to rump (the size of a rutabaga)

Total Weight gain: 17.5 lbs

Gender: Boy

Movement: Kicks are getting a lot stronger and more consistent. Mike can feel them now.

Sleep: Waking up more often to turn over and also to go to the bathroom. Lots of thoughts and excitement so it's often hard to fall back asleep.

What I miss: Schlafly's Summer Lager and being able to do as much as I use to without wearing myself out.

Cravings: Crunchy stuff, like chips or Imo's pizza reheated in the oven. Also, watermelon.

Symptoms: Round ligament pain and baby boy moved lower and seems to be laying on my bladder.

Nursery Stats: Crib won't be arriving till July now...Mattress has arrived. Narrowed down rug choices. Now trying to figure out glider/rocker situation.

Best Moment of the Week: My 9 week old nephew falling asleep on me and looking like he's hugging his cousin. Also, the excitement in Mike's face as he feels the baby kick and receiving flowers on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment