Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Week 26: My Pregnancy Journey

How Far Along: 26 weeks

Size of Baby L:1 3/4 lbs 14"

Total Weight gain: 19.5 lbs

Gender: Boy

Movement: Slowed down a bit, but mostly I haven't noticed as much since I've been busy.

Sleep: Pretty decent. Still just waking up to use the restroom or flip to the other side.

What I miss: Being fully understanding of how big I am and not running into walls and furniture.

Cravings: Sweets.

Symptoms: Nothing in particular. I do seem to be getting more fatigued. Getting closer to that final trimester.

Nursery Stats: Still waiting on the crib. Hopefully ordering a rocker recliner this week. Also, going to search for a rug.

Best Moment of the Week: Seeing Mike hold our nephew Joseph and console him when he was crying. He even went up to get him when I passed out on the couch at midnight. Can't wait to see him interact with our little one. I know he will be an amazing father.

Big Decisions: We've decided to do cloth diapering. While it will be more work in regards to laundry. We will save $1,500 in Baby L's first two years. Plus many other benefits! Second major decision was not to chop my hair off. It's been hot! After curling my hair this AM I decided I liked having options. I think I'm just ready to get my hair done next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment